We look forward to your input on the following key topics:
Focus topics 14th ThGOT
- Simulation of processes & states in surface engineering
- New measurement methods in surface engineering
- Coating technologies for magneto-optics
- Functional coatings on natural materials
- New trends in surface technology
Focus Topics 6th Colloquium Thin Films in Optics
- Challenges in global markets: Consumer electronics, automotive, electromobility
- Life Sciences, Medicine & Health
- New Thin Film Materials & Processes
- New measurement and analysis methods
A presentation will be scheduled for 20 minutes including 5 minutes for discussion.
Speakers will receive a 50% discount on the participation fees.
The deadline for submitting your short presentation is September 14, 2019.
For more information around the call for papers for the 14th Thematic Days on Interfacial and Surface Engineering and the 6th Colloquium Thin Films in Optics, please see our Call-for-Papers flyer and under Registration.