The conference at a glance
Experts from companies, universities and research institutes will be giving presentations on the subject of surface technology for practical applications and, in particular, on the subject of materials and surfaces made of glass during a two-day conference at the Frontier and Surface Technology Theme Days.
So far, the conferences have been hosted and organized at different locations in Thuringia and Saxony by INNOVENT in cooperation with other institutions. The Thementage Grenz- und Oberflächentechnik - formerly the Thüringer Grenz- und Oberflächentage - is a symposium of INNOVENT e.V. Technologieentwicklung.
For the "ThGOTˮ, an important goal is to provide companies with urgently needed access to available expert knowledge in the field of surface technologies, to present new developments and to explore possible applications. With this basic orientation, the ThGOT are a central platform for industrial surface technology.
At the same time, this conference functions as a cooperation forum that enables direct contact between scientists and representatives of industry and promotes networking.
- Conference language: German/English
- Meeting date: June 13 - 14, 2023
- Venue: Jena
- Content: Keynote session, short presentations, poster exhibition with awards, industrial exhibition
- Information/Organization: INNOVENT e. V., firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +49 (0) 3641 2825 85
- Organizer: INNOVENT e.V., Prüssingstraße 27b, 07745 Jena, Germany