Call for Papers extended until August 15, 2016!
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in the 12th Topic Days on Interfacial and Surface Engineering and the 5th Colloquium on Thin Films.
You can still submit a short presentation on this year's main topics on our conference website www.thgot.de under presentation registration until 15.08.2016.
So far, we have already received around 50 suggestions. In order to give those returning from summer vacation the opportunity to participate, we are adding a few more weeks to the deadline.
We continue to look forward to your suggestions in the following focus areas:
12th ThGOT: March 14 and 15, 2017
- Separating layers
- Nanostructured hybrid materials
- Smart Flexibles (paper, packaging, textiles and films)
- Surface treatment for photonic applications
- New trends in surface technology
5th Colloquium Thin Films in Optics: March 16, 2017
- New manufacturing technologies and materials for optical coatings
- Holistic simulation of the properties of optical coatings
- Coating of lithography optics
- Coatings for femto- and attosecond lasers